Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Play My Code: Chain Reaction

I've just published a new game called Chain Reaction on Play My Code.

Play My Code is a place where you can create your own online games easily using the site's Quby language. The games are compiled into native JavaScript, compatible with all modern HTML5-compliant browsers. Once you've written a game, you can embed it on your website or blog, like I have done below. It's like YouTube, but for games!

Here's Chain Reaction! The aim of the game, is to start a chain reaction (by clicking on the screen) and explode as many atoms as possible. See how many levels you can complete!

Click here to see all my games.

4 comments:

  1. I love this game- thanks, and well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jiangsu yaxing anchor chain co., LTD. (AsAc) is a professional engaged in Marine cable and Marine mooring chain production enterprise, and it is China's Marine cable and Marine offshore mooring chain production and export base, is the world's one of the largest in the industry, the most has the comprehensive strength of the modern enterprise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that...
    Wormax io

    ReplyDelete